- 1 Med Onion sliced.
- 1 Cup cabbage sliced.
- 1 Med carrot cut into small pieces.
- 7 -8 Green beans.
- 1 Tsp grated ginger.
- 6 Pods garlic.
- 1/2 Cup of mushroom.
- 2 Tbsp corn
- 200 Gms chicken cut into small pieces.
- 100 Gms Noodles.
- 5-6 Green chillies.
- 1/2 Tsp of Red chilli powder.
- 1 Tsp Black pepper powder.
- 1 Tsp Sugar.
- 4 Cups of water or chicken broth.
Step by Step Instructions
- Take a deep boiling pan and boil the noodles as per the instructions on the pack,drain the water and keep it aside.
- In the same boiling pan,heat the oil,add ginger saute for a min,add onions saute for another 2 mins and add the rest of the vegetables, with chilli powder,black pepper powder,chilli powder and salt fry for few mins.
- On medium flame, now add chicken pieces and add water/chickeb broth to the vegetable mixture when the chicken is partially cooked add the boiled noodles and cook till the chicken is done.
- Once you see the chicken cooked reduce the flame and serve hot.
Note: Noodle soup must have the liquid consistency and not thick gravy kind.