Yummy Baked Frittata Recipe
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 1 orange bell pepper diced ( Capsicum,
- 1 tomato diced
- 8 oz package mushrooms diced(
- 2 tablespoon green onions chopped (hare
pyaaz, ulli poraka)
- 2 cloves garlic minced (
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream or milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese Mexican blend or sharp cheddar for most flavor
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped (Tulsi)
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper ( kali
- 2 cups Organic Herb Salad blend
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (Italian hard cheese)
Step by Step Instructions
- In a skillet, cook onions in avocado oil on medium heat until fragrant. Then add peppers, tomato, mushroom and green onions and cook until tender. Add garlic and cook for another minute and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs until fluffy, then add cream, cheese, basil, salt, and pepper and stir in the greens.
- Pour the vegetables in a greased 9×13 baking dish and add the egg mixture on top. Mixing well till it’s evenly spread. Sprinkle parmesan cheese. Preheat the oven to 350F and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm.