- 1 and 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 and 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 2 and 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 176
C or350 F
- Place the butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat the butter and sugar at medium speed until the mixture lightens in color and looks fluffy.
- Add the baking powder and salt to the flour.
- Measure the flour and set it aside. Measure the flour and set it aside.
- Add the eggs to the butter/sugar mixture one at a time and wait until the eggs are absorbed into the mixture before adding the next and mix it until fluffy.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the measured flour to the bowl and mix well until combined. And add the rest of the flour in the same fashion until the flour is absorbed to the sugar/butter mixture.
- Thoroughly grease the Bundt pan, scoop the batter into the pan and bake the cake for about 40 to 50 minutes until it’s starting to brown, appears set on top and toothpick of long skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Keep checking the cake after 30 mins.
- Remove the cake and gently loosen its edges using a heatproof spatula. Turn the pan over onto a cooling rack.
- Just before serving, sift a shower of confectioners sugar over the top or garnish with fresh berries.