Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour (maida)
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Step by Step Instructions
- This is by far one of the simplest of recipes.
- Cream together the butter, powdered white and brown sugar until smooth, beat in the eggs one at a time and stir in the vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in a little quantity of hot water and add to the batter along with salt, then stir in the flour, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Drop large spoonful in an ungreased smooth pan and bake for about 7 to 9 minutes in an oven preheated to 350F/175C, till they are browned evenly.
- Remove from oven.
- Cookies are ready.