Condensed Milk Chocolate Truffles
- 240 gms Condensed milk
- 100 gms Cocoa powder
Step by Step Instructions
- On very low heat pour the condensed milk and boil it until it starts bubbling lightly with foams, it boils really fast so make sure it doesn’t burn underneath.
- You can leave the milk in the pot or transfer it to a bowl, now pour in cocoa powder into the milk when it is hot, but before pouring it sift in the cocoa powder 3 times. Sifting is important as the cocoa powder gets lumpy easily.
- Sift and mix it well into the hot condensed milk.
- After mixing all the cocoa, the mixture should harden a bit and still be kinda soft.
- Now put it in a plastic wrap and transfer the cocoa mixture into a square-shaped mold and leave it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- The Chocolate hardens after refrigerating but it should be easier to cut and shape.
- Now on serving a square wooden board spread some cocoa powder and places the chocolate on it.
- Cut into even pieces about 15g per piece, now sift some cocoa on top prevent sticking while shaping.
- Normally truffles are shaped as circles as it’s quick and easy but it can be shaped as you like.
- This kind of a truffle won’t melt and are a little sticky, it’s just soft and specially prepared for gifts.