Deviled Egg Recipe
- 5 large boiled eggs
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika/Chilli powder.
Step by Step Instructions
Note: For desi kick, you can add small sized finely chopped onion and 1 finely chopped green chili to the yolk mix.
- Slice the boiled eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolk to a small bowl with a spoon and place the egg whites on a plate.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Mix the ingredients together.
- Now take a spoon to add the deviled egg mixture into the hole of each egg white.
- Sprinkle some paprika powder and some coriander for garnish before you have it.