Muji Gaad recipe
- 1 Kilo of mahi mahi/any fish.
- 250 Gms of raddish cut into medium sized pieces.
- Salt to taste.
- 1/2 Tsp turmeric.
- 2 Tbsp kashmiri chili powder.
- 4 Tsp fennel powder.
- 1 Tsp ginger powder.
- 1 Tsp of Shahi jeera.
- Garam masala.
- Sufficient oil for shallow or deep frying
- 4-5 Tbsp cup of mustard oil.
Step by Step Instructions
- Wash the fish pieces thoroughly and set them aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadai and fry the fish until brown. It can either be deep or pan fried, and set the fried fish aside.
- Now in the same kadai fry the raddish pieces until they turn soft and brown.
- Take a deep bottomed pan, add the mustard oil put shahi jeera wait till they splutter, pour water and boil until you see the oil floating on top(cook it on medium heat).
- While in this process add the ginger,fennel and turmeric and another 3 cups of water and let it boil until you see the gravy consistency.
- Now add the fried fish, raddish pieces and cook until you see the pieces are well combined with the gravy.
- Turn off the heat and serve hot with rice or Indian bread.