Kuttu Ki Khadi Recipe
- 2 Cups buckwheat flour (kuttu)
- 2 Medium sized potatoes
- 3 Green Chilli
- 2 Cups water
- 2 Cup yogurt (curd)
- 1 Tsp cumin seeds
- Oil for Frying
- 2 Sendha Namak (pure rock salt) as required
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tsp mustard seeds
- ½ Tsp Jeera seeds
- 4 Dry Red Chillies
- 1 Bunch Curry leaves
Step by Step Instructions
- Boil the potatoes peel and mash them in a bowl. Mix with 1 cup kuttu ka atta and sendha namak. Add 2 tbsp water and mix well to make pakoras.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadhai on medium flame and carefully add the potatoes in hot oil and deep fry till golden brown. The potato pakoras are now ready for the kadhi.
- Mix yogurt and ½ cup kuttu ka atta with 2 cups water in a large bowl and mix well to prepare the kadhi.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and add the mustard and cumin seeds. Once they splutter, add the finely chopped green chilies, dried red chillies and Saute for a minute and add the yogurt mix.
- Bring it to a boil while stirring continuously. Reduce the flame and allow to cook for 10 mins . Add the potato pakoras and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add sendha namak as per your taste and garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve immediately with roti or fresh hot rice.