- 2 Med potatoes half boiled and cut into small cubes.
- 5-6 Green chillies
- ¾ Cup of fermented bamboo shoot.
- 4 Med sized fermented fish.
- 2 Med sized dried fish.
- 1 Med onion.
- Salt to taste.
- Coriander for garnishing.
Step by Step Instructions
- Take a bowl and de bone the fish and set it aside.
- Boil fermented bamboo shoot and drain the water and set it aside.
- Roast the fermented fish and smoked fish over low flame and make sure it’s not burned, now mash it along with chili, then add the vegetables (bamboo shoot and mashed potato) combine all together with salt.
- Now in the same pan where you roasted the fermented fish, add the finely cut onions, mix it with the above combination and keep stirring till it turns into a thick gravy, garnish it with coriander and serve hot with plain rice.