Dry fish broth with mixed vegetables
- 5 Small pieces of dry fish
- 1 Table spoon of mustard or cooking oil
- 1 Cup of mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup of small pumpkin pieces
- 1 Med potato
- 1 Small onion
- 1 Med Tomato
- Half of a bunch of spinach
- 1 Inch ginger
- 4 Pods of garlic
- 3 Green chilli
- Water to boil the vegetables
Step by Step Instructions
- Chop the potatoes into cubes.
- Thinly slice the onions, tomatoes and chilli,clean the dry fish and saute for a minute or two and set them aside.
- Grind ginger and garlic.
- Add potatoes, onions, pumpkin pieces, chilli, dry meat or dry fish, and tomatoes and mushrooms into a pot.
- Add water to the vegetables with salt, mustard oil and let it boil.
- Add salt and mustard/cooking oil and let it boil, while boiling the mixture add ginger garlic to the vegetables.
- Let it cook for 5 more minutes and check if the vegetables are soft. Now in the end you can add the spinach.
- Let it boil for 2-3 minutes and serve hot.