- 1 Cup Millet flour (Millet flour can be made by grinding millet seeds into a powder.)
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- ½ Cup milk
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Tsp cinnamon powder
- A pinch of salt
- Butter for the spread.
Step by Step Instructions
- Pick a bowl and add millet flour with baking powder, cinnamon powder, sugar, salt and mix well.
- Now add the milk eggs the above mixture and ensure that it doesn’t have any lumps.
- Heat a pan and spread some butter and pour the batter forming a thick layer.
- Turn the sides until you see the golden brown colour.
- Serve warm with some maple syrup or pure honey.