Delicious and nutritious breakfast
- ¾ cup quick cooking oats or any plain oats
- ¼ cup semolina ( sooji/
cuprice flour ( chawal aata)
- ½ cup sour
curd,whisked ( dani/curd)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- ¼ tsp black pepper, crushed (kali
- 1 tsp ginger, grated (
chilli, finely chopped
- few coriander leaves, finely chopped (
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- oil as required
- salt to taste
Step by Step Instructions
- Grind instant oats into a powder and combine with
ravaand rice flour in a large bowl. Add cumin seeds and salt, sour curd, and water. Mix well ensuring no lumps are formed. Add water till batter is just pouring consistency.
- Add onion, ginger,
chillies, pepper, and fresh coriander and mix well.
- Keep aside for 20-30 mins.
- Heat a
tavaof non-stick pan and grease with 1 tsp oil.
- With a ladle, pour the batter on hot
tavamoving from outwards to center.
- Let the dosa cook till the base turns brown, then remove it.
- Follow the same process for as many dosas as needed.
- Oats dosa is ready. Serve hot with coconut chutney or a chutney of your choice.