Sabudana Khichdi Recipe
- 2 cup sago (Sabudana/Saggubiyyam)
- 5 tablespoon ghee
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds( jeera)
- salt as required
- 2 medium potato( aloo)
- 8 green chilli
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts( mung phali/ pallilu)
- 1 bunch coriander leaves (kothmir)
- 6 cup water
Step by Step Instructions
- Wash sabudana granules and soak for 5-6 hours or overnight. (drain before use)
- Chop green chilies and coriander and keep ready. Dice potatoes into small pieces. Coarse grind the peanuts.
- In a pan, heat ghee (or oil) add cumin seeds and green chopped green chilies and fry until they crackle. Then add potatoes and fry till they turn soft.
- Then add the ground peanuts and fry for a minute, then add to this, the drained sabudana.
- Add coriander leaves and add salt to taste.Serve hot. (Can be served with sweetened whisked curd)