Tawa Pomfret fry
- 1 Pomfret Fish
- salt as per taste
- 3 pinches turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
Step by Step Instructions
- Rinse the Fish with salt water and drain thoroughly. Mix all the ingredients
onby one, including 2tbspns of oil.
- Heat a small pan and add oil. When the oil turns hot, fry the fish about 5 mins until it turns reddish brown and then flip it to the other side. Fry until you see both the sides crispy. Ensure you fry it on low flame.
- Serve hot with rice and rasam or rice or sambar with onion wedges.