A dry fish and tomato chutney
- 2 Tsp Oil,mustard oil preferred.
- 2 Pieces fermented fish/dry fish
- 2 Pods of garlic
- 1/4 Cup of chopped Onion
- 2 Cups of Tomatoes
- 1 Tsp Chilli powder
- 1/4 Bunch of coriander
- 3 Green chillies
- Salt to taste
Step by Step Instructions
- Firstly take a bowl clean the dry fish and soak it till soft, remove all the bones and set it aside.
- Now take a wok and on medium heat put in oil and add garlic, add onion, cook until they turn golden brown.
- Next add the tomatoes,dry fish,salt and chilli powder and cook until soft.
- Now mash the entire either by a masher or you can also blend it.
- Enjoy the chutney with rice or roti.
Note: I am not a fan of having mashed food so I blend it, if you love having mashed food then you can follow the procedure.