Tuna Fish Cake
- 1 Small Potato peeled and cubed
- 3 Ounce 2 tuna cans
- 1 egg
- ¼ chopped onion
- 1 tbsp Mustard powder
- Dry Bread Crumbs as needed
- 1 tbsp minced garlic Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Oil
Step by Step Instructions
- Place the potato into a small pot and bring to a boil over high heat reduce the heat and cover until tender. Drain and allow to steam dry for a minute or two then mash the potato.
- Mix the tuna, egg, onion, mustard, minced garlic, salt, pepper into the mashed potato until well blended. Divide the tuna mixture into 4 equal portions and shape them into patties.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over the medium heat, Pan fry the tuna patties until browned and crisp until cooked on each side.