Vegetable Linguine Recipe
- 200 grams packed linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 250 grams fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 1 cup shredded provolone or mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp shredded Parmesan or cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp chopped fresh basil
Step by Step Instructions
- Cook linguine pasta as per package Instructions; drain the water and put it aside.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil and butter over medium heat; add mushrooms and zucchini; sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add onions, tomato, minced garlic; sauté for few seconds and add pepper powder and salt to taste. Cover with the lid and Cook over low heat; reduce to a simmer about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Toss the cooked linguine with the vegetable mixture and top with cheeses and basil